Azli Azney BERAKAS After graduating with a degree in Islamic Theology some four years ago, Norhakimah Madali (pictured main R), like many unable to find full-time work, weighed the option of continuing on to take a master’s degree. In 2013, […]
- - Advertisement -
- 'I'm proud to be a barber'
- The Kg Ayer house that's drawn 500 visitors from 48 countries since 2015
- Brunei curry puffs sell out at Sabah F&B expo
- The story behind the revival of Brunei's most remote settlement
- The Small Haven For Grassroots Businesses You Haven't Heard Of
- 'Keeping my father's dream alive'
- From Los Angeles to Citis Square: the tale of Wing-it
- Brunei's first homegrown coffee to debut in China
- Building one of a kind cars: Sphinx
- Top 5: Brunei's best selling MSMEs at 14th China-ASEAN Expo